“If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it is lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
Most of us wants to accomplish something before we bid goodbye to our borrowed life; and I am of no difference. I was running through all the volumes of my unpublished and poor-seemingly-illegible handwritten stories when I found my long list of things which I badly would want to do before I die. I was in high school back then – full of ambitions, dreams and hopes. But having been able to realize the value of priorities and probability of making things happen, I have come to understand that probably, bucket lists are really not something that one has to do. It is in fact, a challenge that anybody can pose to him or herself. The challenge to go out of one’s cage and embrace a life which most of us dream of having.
10. Drive a race car. (with Marlon Stockinger haha :D)
9. Produce an animated film. (like Masashi Kishimoto and Hiro Mashima)
8. Sleep under the sakura tree. (with Ed Sheeran or the right one)
7.Meet a real ninja! (and do to mission with them)
6. Become New York Time’s bestselling author. (like Peter Van Houten)
5. Be a part of an FBI/NBI/CIA undercover mission. (and work with Liam Neeson)
4. Build the Kaleido Stage.
3. Try all kinds of boarding, diving and jumping. (name it all)
2. Travel around the world and witness the sunrise, sunset and aurora borealis.
- Marvel the wonders of the galaxy. Go to outer space.
The list sounds crazy, but who cares? At least I have something to look forward to everyday of my life.
So should you, right?