Summer is a time to let go of our inhibitions – a time to try something new and become something great. While most people are spending their days on the beach and going out for swimming, why not try something more fun and more remarkable? Here’s a quick list of things which you can do this summer.
- Island Hopping | Coron Island, Palawan
The Philippines is remarkably known for its islands. Why stay in one place then? Go out and take a boat trip to another world.
- Dancing Fountain Show | Vigan Heritage Plaza, Ilocos Sur
Want to feel the rush of romance even if it’s not February? Worry no more. Be as romantic as you can be while watching in awe the marvelous and intoxicating dancing fountain of Vigan.
- Vigan Heritage Site | Calle Crisologo, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
Crisostomo Ibarra? Maria Clara? Dying to know how their lives work way before? No problem. Just visit the New Wonder City of the World.
- Get carried away with Wind Mills | Bangued, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
Summer’s getting too hot? Then freshen up with the spectacular array of windmills in Bangui, Ilocos Norte.
- Zipline | Maramegmeg, El Nido, Palawan
Try the longest inter-island zipline in the Philippines. Scream all you want; all you can!
- Wakeboarding | Papakits – Cebu Water Park, Liloan, Cebu
Too tired of staying on the beach but still wants to get soaked? Try this adventure sport. This might get you a little frustrated specially when you can’t stand yet on the board but rest assured that you’ll get hooked to it. This might become your next hobby.
- Relic Visits | Ferdinand Marcos Museum, Ilocos Norte
Check out the well preserved body of the late President Ferdinand Marcos and marvel on his collections and possessions.
- Visita Iglesia | Ilocos Norte/ Ilocos Sur
The northern part of the Philippine is so rich with heritage churches and each one is unique of its own. Visit them and see yourself walking on the same aisle someday.
- Marvel the City Lights | MOA Eye, Metro Manila
Get a chance to see the city lights and fantasize on having your own proposals while looking at the glimmering and enchanting lights emitted by tall buildings while riding one of the famous carousels in the country.
- Volcano Watching | People’s Park, Tagaytay
Experience the extreme coldness while watching from a far the smallest volcano in the world – the Taal volcano. Do away with the wrinkles and cuddle with bae now.
Summer isn’t over. Make the most while it lasts. Schedule your trips. Book now and be prepare to explore a world beyond your limits!