Hi! I’m glad you drop by. This page composts of daily insights and personal thoughts of the author, myself. Feel free to leave comments if you want your side to be heard as well.
Hope I can enlighten or at least make you inquire on the current happenings of this world and the society we live in.
Have a good day!
- Fare share of Monday blues – A tragic ending to a first love
- A salute to our unsung heroes – National Heroes Day Special
- Perks of being a single adventurer – The pros and cons of not having a boy/girlfriend while traveling
- Ed Sheeran – Ed Sheeran songs and the stories behind it. Actually a rant because I was not able to watch his concert.
- Is this country still worth dying for? – An EDSA Revolution Day Special
- Gabii sa Kabilin: The Founding – A Heritage Night of Cebu
- 10 Reasons why you should not join Gabii sa Kabilin – Playing the Devil’s advocate
- A letter to my sister – Back to school insights
- Naruto: A tribute to childhood – rants on the ending of Naruto: The Last
- Everything I need to know about life, I learned in Naruto – Naruto insights
- Gabuya-Mahinay Nuptials – A wedding insights
- 10 things to do in Sinulog
- Sinulog: More than just the beat – Sinulog Festival Reflection
- Liham para sa Pangulo ng Pilipinas – A letter to the president made by a Grade Four pupil
- Bucketlist: Till my last breath – wishes and dreams
- Pusong Panalo: A hope for basketball – Basketball and FIBA insights
- Fifty Shades of People – A social observation of people’s habit (Author’s POV)
- Welcome thy self – First ever blog post and an epic failed welcoming entry
- Cliffjumping: An Addiction – Insights of this death-defying activity I come to love
- 7 Reasons why I love born to be wild – A seventh year tribute to my favorite TV program
- Flaws: Learn to love them – Author’s Vanity
- Do while you still can, Help as long as you can – A facepainting insight
- Rise up and Shine – A sunrise reflection